PHPA - Membership Signup
Membership Conditions / Responsibilities
- In the interest of being an open organisation, a list of names of our members will be made public. By becoming a member, you agree to have the information that you have supplied made public.
- The email address that you have supplied will be the only method used to contact you.
- For the application to be valid, please use the following process:
- Fill in the data fields below
- Check the information in this form is correct
- Confirm your application by clicking on the Signup button, this information is then sent to the PHPA
Once proof of your qualifications and your payment (currently 50 GBP p.a.) have been received and verified you will be notified about what to do next via your email address.
Please Note: Fields marked * are mandatory and MUST be filled in.
- If you have no County/State/Territory etc then please put your City/Town/Village in there instead.
- Please do not use shortforms - e.g. Co. is not the same as County and will not be recognised in the database search
- Do NOT include http:// or https:// in your web address as it can cause problems when loading your site.
Warning: Please ensure that all the data you are about to submit is accurate as this is what will be displayed in your listing.